CityPlanningNews.com

Ouch!!!!

Ouchey !!!


Yesterday I raised the storm window, then tried to raise the screen, causing the storm window to fall back down like a guillotine on the tip of my index fingers. Both tips broken, one almost cut off. Doc sewed it back together.


Not my brightest of moments. Wish I had not done that.


Ouch!!!


Now this is not economic development and city planning news, but entertaining.


I generously share this story with you so that you can see that you are clearly brighter than I am. Good for your self esteem.









3 comments:

  1. Anonymous20:02

    rope and weights on the double hung windows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How were you able to type this? A very large keyboard, I assume? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. This was the storm window on my 110 year old house in the High Street Historic area accross the street from Giant Oak Park.

    ReplyDelete